- What is the main difference between BR and P tags?
- How do you remove the BR tag?
- Is Br or Br bigger?
- What is B tag?
- What can I use instead of a BR tag?
- How do you line break without br?
- Should I use BR or BR?
- What is BR tag for?
- What does P mean in HTML?
- What does U mean in HTML?
- Does BR have a closing tag?
- How do you use a BR tag?
- What does Bring Attention To elementThe HTML Bring Attention To element ( ) is used to draw the reader’s attention to the element’s contents, which are not otherwise granted special importance. This was formerly known as the Boldface element, and most browsers still draw the text in boldface. What is empty tag? HTML elements with no content are called empty elements or empty tag. is an empty element without a closing tag. Empty elements can be “closed” in the opening tag like this: . Is BR tag bad? Generally, is an indication of poor semantic HTML. … There are occasions where it is the proper tag to use, but it is abused often enough that people adopt a “do not use” mentality as to force better semantic thinking.
- What is empty tag?
- Is BR tag bad?
What is the main difference between BR and P tags?
The tag is used to indicate paragraphs.
The tag is used to insert line breaks, not to create paragraphs..
How do you remove the BR tag?
Line Break with CSS and Replace with Space To do this we’ll use CSS to change the content of the br tag which will prevent it from making a line break. Then we’ll also add content using the :after pseudo-element. That will ensure the
tag is replaced with a space.
Is Br or Br bigger?
These are isoelectronic ions. The ion with the fewest number of protons attracting the same number of electrons will have the largest radii. Br– is the larger ion.
What is B tag?
The tag specifies bold text without any extra importance.
What can I use instead of a BR tag?
tag is usually a line break in a HTML document. If you are using multiple
tags for having more space, then use margin-top or margin-bottom in CSS. Avoid
tags. By using CSS to add space (for example padding or margin ) between elements instead of
How do you line break without br?
There are a few ways to break a line without using a
tag. For that, we can use block-level elements….Add CSS¶Use the text-align property set to “center” for the